I am blessed =))))

I keep smiling today!! I feel I am so blessed. Okay, i know i know, u want to know what makes me feel blessed. Here it is :

I woke up in the middle of the night at 4 am today. Usually I can straight away get back to sleep but I dont know why this time I couldnt. I was worried cos I slept at 11+ and I had to wake up at 5.30 to prepare for work, and if I didnot have enough sleep, I could turn into a zombie in my workplace (well, not literally).
So then I was even more shocked when I read my friend's bbm for me telling me that the concert report mark is up. She failed, my heart pumped so fast cos both of us failed on the previous assgnment, and in order to pass this subject, we need to get average mark for 3 reports. then I quickly browsed open my portal to check my result. Guess what, God blessed me so much , He gave me 73% while last time I only got 49%. I feel so guilty, cos I just realise how I sometimes take God for granted. I thank Him so badly and I just cant stop thanking Him. He's too wonderful for me.

Then, during the day, I work, I have test on wednesday while I have to work on monday and tuesday, so I was hoping that I can finish work earlier or maybe at least on time. BUT turned out that I had to stay back for another 1.5 hours, and it's 5.30 pm, and  I had to walk to bus stop, and take train home. Again, God is good, He sees how tired I am. All of sudden, there's a van that came to me with the driver giving me a lift. I was so happy (without even thinking that I am going with a stranger),  I just hopped on to the car and we chatted. He is such a nice old man (well, from the topics that we discussed), he even dropped me in front of the station and offered me a lift next time when I have to walk to bus stop and I see his van. Not yet finished, just the moment I reach station, the train came. I was really2 blessed, I just couldnt express it. u know, it took me almost 2 hours to get to my home if I have to wait for bus and train.

AND..... just when I reached home, the things that I ordered from ebay arrived, I am extremely excited cos it usually took 2 wks to get the things here (as it is from China).

I really thank God for His blessings, although again and again I always disappoint Him but He is faithful and just to forgive when we confess our sins to Him.

Anw, about my "reconsidering relationship with him", I guess I have to end it, I should stop wishing for something that is beyond my capability. I believe that if he is really for me, God will give him to me, but if he is not for me, the best is yet to come. Now.. I just wanna enjoy my life with God, to find out more about Him and to have a more intimate relationship with Him.

God bless

All glory to God

Orange girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)