Seventy times seven

Hi guys, I just updated my blog yesterday and yet today I create a new post again. You must have been thinking that I dont have anything to do at the moment. In fact, I have heaps of tasks to finish up. But I need to update my blog because it is just awesome to see how God shapes my life.


So here we go : this afternoon, I had a "big fight" with my church members, oh well, cant say if it's a fight but just arguments. But what made me so disappointed is that , the church members that I had an argument with were the people from my cell group, my DEAR CELL GROUP and they are people that I really treat as my family. So.. we had an argument about fundraising, I was giving my idea about what we can do, and even the idea that I gave was from another big church. guess what, they rejected it without even thinking about it. If they rejected it in a polite manner, I wouldnt mind, but this is so different. Even then, what makes me even more angry is when other people gave their opinion, they were busy with themselves and not even paying any attention to them. Really, I just wanna scream at them : "OK FINE, JUST LET ME DO IT".  but in the end, I just cant stand it anymore and cos at that time I need to practice dance as well, so I went off from the room.


But again, just when I feel so pissed off and disappointed, God keeps on repeating this question to me ? "my dear, how many times did I tell you to forgive your brothers and sisters ? seventy times seven (1 Matt 18:21-35)". It just calm my mind a lot when I heard God's voice in my heart, even thou I still feel disappointed but the hatred and anger didnot build up in my heart. I really thank God that He reminds me straight away. I feel so hard, really hard especially at this point of time where I have been forgiving them again and again, even during my cell group session itself, but I know, God is shaping me so that I can become more like Jesus. Just knowing this,even when I have to experience this feeling of not being appreciated, it makes me be able to praise God even thou my condition is not a good condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)