Savior

I left my purse somewhere today. Only realized after i hopped onto train. No turning back. All my nerves are screaming for me to go back and check,to find reasons to come late to work, find reasons to even call in sick and so on. The only thing that hindered me from doing that was it is hard to get doctor's certificate..how sad... I wish i could say that im doing it bcos i dont wanna lie and i trust in God. But honestly that was my first response.

I started to panick. My credit card, atm card, gift card, superannuation card, driving license, and few hundreds dollars are in there..how can i be calm? But one thing i rmmbr was that i know is with me. Even if the worst has to happen i know im still in goodhand. That calmed me a lot. I started to be able to control my feeling. I realised that instd of devising my own plan  i should go to God, kneel down and pray for help. It was abit too late to realise but anw i just did the right thing.

I asked God to send His angels to protect my purse. I asked Him to help my bro n sis find the purse bcos they got home first. I have faith that God will help me.

Turned out that only until 3pm i found out abt it. My purse was in my car and my car was in the train station since the morning. If anyone actually look into my car, it is very obvious bcos my purse is brown and bulky. Two things could have easily happened. Lost my purse and someone broke into my car which resulted in me having to replace the window. However those never happen. I could let my imaginations scare me but instead i dwell in the thinking that God has everything in control. I have prayed and God will take care of it. It is out of my hands.

Two things i learnt here
1. I took my purse for granted. Haha. I felt so handicapped today without my purse. I should be more careful and take care of my possession.
2. When probs comes, dont let my worry overwhelm me but put it on Gods hands.i really learn to surrender my possessions, my worry and trust in God.

God i really thank You today. There is no coincidence in all these. I thank You that You are forever my Savior.

All glory to God

Orange girl :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)