An answered prayer : sister came to BSF

Trully God listens to every single prayer of ours. Human often forgets but God never forgets. He is perfect and trustworthy. 

I can remember when exactly it was, but i remembered there was a time i prayed that my sister will be interested in coming to bible study fellowship, the one i am attending. 

I prayed that prayer but honestly it wasnt a persistent one and how i wish i was earnestly praying for it. But anyway... I prayed and i asked her to come but she told me bluntly she wasnt interested. So then i no longer pray for that but just secretly pray that her relationship with God will grow deeper each day.

So... To my surprise last week she asked me when BSF starts again, i wasnt expecting her to say that she wants to join but she did. I even had to ask a friend of mine who is quite close to her whether it was because she invited her. But my friend didnt invited her. Later i found out that it was trully from her own desire to study the bible. Hooorayyyy...

Here we go... When i prayed that prayer, i couldnt see God was working behind the scene. I stopped praying and kinda lose hope , not knowing it's going to happen like today. My sister isnt a type of person who loves to read and study so it is really the work of the Holy Spirit that moves her heart. Worth celebration ;)


All glory to God

Orange girl :)

PS: she is loving it and for the first time after such a long time we discussed the word of God during way back from BSF in car. It feels so good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)