Misunderstanding

Feel like writing my thoughts, my feeling, my happiness and my sadness..
Today has been a great day. I was praised by my boss at work, although I dont feel that I am that good. I did not do anything much, but 1 thing that I do is I work with my heart, as what God has commanded us, that we have to obey our masters. And so there was a guy coming to calibrate the analyser and I was watching him and asking a few questions only for the whole morning. He told my boss that I am a smart girl and he praises me, which my boss said that it was very rare for the guy to praise anyone. I feel happy, I mean I dont expect anyone to praise me at work, because I feel that I work for God and it's my obligations. That's why it's a plus for me when someone praises me. Praise The Lord, He always knows how to make me happy =)

Later today I visited my friend at kfc. I didnot intend to go at first because honestly, my relationship with her has not been good for the past 2 months. However, I still go, I remember God says that we need to build relationship with anyone. thus, I feel that I have to reconcile with she. I am glad that I go, because I got to know that I misunderstand a lot of her attitudes. I'm glad that God shows me this so that I no longer have to avoid her,but instead, I have to approach her, to help her in the problems that she is facing now. It's hard I know, especially that she is not a Christian , but I really hope that I can help her as a friend and sister. She has a very complicated and sensitive character + stubborn, that's why sometimes it's really hard to change the way she thinks. I will pray for her more from now. Pray that she will open up her heart and be able to see God in her life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord