Little thoughts about my cell group

I love my cell group. I didnot love it few weeks ago but now I love it. We call it WWJD 1 (Walk With Jesus Daily). This is the place where I can see myself grow a lot, from a shy girl to a girl who can lead worship and even share in a public, and of course, it is all by God's grace that I am able to do that.

Our cell group has just established for 2 months. We are still new, the bonding between each other is still not as strong as when we were in the big group. That is why there are several problems that we are facing now :
1. One of the old members is thinking about moving oikos (I am so sad about this, because indeed, he is someone who can bring joy to our cell group)
2. We can see that most of the people havent grown yet in Jesus.
3. We still need to improve our bond.
4. To reach out to more people.

I just had discussion with my core team group and the cell leader this afternoon. We are all thinking hard about what we need to improve on. However, the good news is.. all of us have the heart to make our cell better, and this is what we need. Cos I believe that everything starts from longing from heart.

We have agreed on coming earlier to cell group (6 pm instead of 6.45pm) to pray together, to seek God's help. We also want to improve on our worship and praising session, which 3 of us agree to meet up before Fridays to practice for the songs. We also agreed on having evaluation every 2 months on each core team about our personality, attitude or behavior that we need to improve on.

Hopefully with these plans we are able to build our cell to become stronger and closer to each other.
I really hope to see each and everyone of us can walk with Jesus daily.
I long to see everyone praising His name and meditating His word day and night

Comments

  1. BeN here =)
    Well, glad that u can say that u r no longer shy =)
    Anyway, it's great to hear that you now believe in Christ. Well, I'm wishing you a better tomorrow, not saying that today is bad, but I noe it can be better. For He will plan the best for those who believe it will be better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... Ben.. U read my blog.. * so so so touched*, haha.. Thanks for the comment, I really feel so encouraged now. hehe. so what religion do you believe in now? keep in touch yaaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still believe in Buddhism.
    After all, the main point of religion is peace and harmony.
    So, just try not to do harmful things no matter what religion you are from, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord