Bits and pieces

Okayyy... So here's my update

Firstly, I am still single, Lol. sorry, that was random. Well, actually I dunno what to start cos it has been a long time since I wrote my last blog, (at least that's how I feel). I am very blessed these days to be honest. I keep on experiencing God's goodness in my life and I can say that I have a quite constant devotional time with God compared to last time.

So.. guess what!! It's been 2 months and 1 week since I moved to this new company. I can say that I have been enjoying working there because I feel that time flies ( literally). I start work at either 6 finish at 2 pm or 7 finish at 3. I have been cooking a lot lately too, so most of the time that I have left during the day is for buying groceries and cooking. somehow I obtain personal satisfaction when I cook delicious food (haha, obsession). hmm... I can tell you a little bit about my working environment. I feel like I work in Bombay, u can guess why. Lol. Some of them are good, but some are just.. hmm... u know...hahha... When I face problems, i used to be worried, anxious or stress about it, but nowadays when I meet annoying people, I take it as a challenge. I guess there is really nothing that I need to worry about, because I know that God will take care of me and He wont raise me up like EAGLeEEEEeeee... wings, lol, when I am able to endure the problems in my life. I have been studying the book of James for the past 2 weeks or so, and during these times, there are so many things that I learnt. One of them is perseverance. We will never be able to be free from problems. when 1 problem is solved, there comes another, so why stress about it? We have a God who is bigger than any problems that we have. Bearing this in mind will make our problem looks small.

The second thing that I learnt is the favor of God upon the thing that we do in this life. Really, seriously, truthfully, if we are doing something for God's kingdom and if that is what He wants us to do, He will bless  us (I mean, really, abundantly). Recently I am involved in our church Christmas event preparation. Again, I need to raise money (which I wont mention the amount here). To be honest, I was kinda lazy in the beginning to do this again, cos for the past event, I have been doing it for over 2 months and it was not easy. However, somehow I felt that I need to do something cos I really havent been doing anything at all to prepare this event. Then when I was surfing facebook, I came across this page "Corica Melbourne", straight away I thought of maybe raising money through selling Corica since Melbournians love Corica. Then I added bb pin of the person, but forgot to chat with him later, hahaha, that was hilarious. The next day, the person called me in the chat so I started to find out the info about the sales. After that, I wasnot sure because I have to order at least 50 pieces in order to get a cheap price  (good profit) but to get 50+ order is not easy. Somehow I just felt that I need to do it even thou I was not feeling good about it, I kept on asking myself, what if I only get 35 people? or maybe less? then it will be loss than gain. however, I just made up my mind that whatever happens I need to give it a go, even thou I have to bear the consequences. I started to contact every single contacts on my phone, from people in church till those that I havent met for years. Miraculously, after a few days, the person said that he will give me the same deal if I order it on the same week with order min 25. I got my hope up and started to ask my church friends to help too. Thank God!! they are very2 helpful, omg, my tears are falling, in the end, we were able to reach 42 from 25 in just a day. When I think about it, it's really by God's grace for it to happen. It's so true that Joyce Meyer said " when you do you part, God will do the part that you can not do".

anyway, I will continue next time. Time to sleep.


All glory to God

Orange girl ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)