Pass learner test

Thank you God. I passed my test today. Haha. Honestly maybe for a lot of people passing this test is a piece of cake but not necessarily for me. yesterday night I did the practice tests online, even then I failed quite a few. I did not read the whole practice book because I didnot have the time. well I kinda look down on it and then up to last minute I got panicked haha..

Today I sat the test, I was the first person to do the test, so blessed .. so i dont have to come late to work. :) and then when I was doing the questions, there are so many questions that I have never come across before. I have never even read about it. I cant stop praying to God to help me. I have never been so not confident in a test. To pass this test means that the max number of questions that I can make mistake are 8 questions. Im so scared. But in the end, God did help me. I got 3 questions wrong, which amazed me. I would have expected something like 7. Haha.. Im really happy...

Thank you God.
U r definitely my Savior!
GLORY to You forever and ever
Amen

Orange girl ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord