Praying for my next chapter of life

I feel... so different this holiday
For some reasons, i feel home
For many reasons, i feel that i should stay back home
I have never felt this before...
This is different

Yes.. this sounds crazy but im praying for the next chapter of my life
I thank God that I got a chance to stay in Melbourne as a permanent resident
my journey to be a PR was incredible
God's blessing for me during all this time has been amazing
And i dont complain a thing
My life in Melbourne is blessed cos i live a very comfortable life and i have supportive community.
however, this time when i got back home, i have been thinking, where is my home.. trully?

I have been thinking a lot lately.. i spent time with my family so much, and i should say, i dont even spend time with friend at all or even contact them to let them know that im back not bcos im arrogant or lazy to meet them but i just wanna focus on my family.
I realise that whenever i came back home, i spent too little time with them, most of the time i would go out with friends... that is why this holiday is different
The main reason why im contemplating of going back home for good is bcos i wanna take care of my family
My parents and aunties are getting older and older each day. It just breaks my heart to see them having to work every single day and not having anyone to help them. one day they will need someone to take care of them and i realise , that leaves me with either me, my sister or my brother. Not that i take this as an obligation, but i know it is my duty, and my responsibility to serve them.

Therefore, i pray that
God... show me if this is the desire of Your heart that i go back for good
God.. give me wisdom as to how i can serve them and exhibit more love to them
God... please reveal the purpose of my life that You have for me, be it in Melbourne or back home
God...through this i will learn more about You

I have yet decided when i will go back for good but at this stage, i give myself 3-4 yrs from now to still be in Melbourne and finish whatever mission God has for me

Still.. in the end, human can make plans but ultimately God's purpose remains...

Please support me in prayer..

GOD BLESS

Orange Girl ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)