Farewell with Tina

Another goodbye..another cry... another till we meet again.

Tina is such a great woman of God. She is one of the few girls that i admire in my life. It is also through Tina that i actually feel God's love for me. I met Tina about 5 years ago when I first went to my church. I still remember vividly where and how i met her. It was on a combined oikos and she was sitting next to me. I havent even known her yet but she was already friendly with me. And up till today i never see her mad or angry with anyone and that is a character that i really want to be able to have. Since then whenever i went to oikos, i will always talk to her and we became good friends.

She is such an inspiration to me. She never gossips, never talk bad about people, always so positive towards everyone she meets. She is never judgemental nor sensitive. She will put others need above herself. She will do her best not to make others feel burden. She loves her family and church so much. She is genuine and hardworking. I would say she will be an example of the best wife and mother.

I have gone through so much with Tina. We shares laughter and stories. We have nicknames for each other and she is always there when i needed her. We went to Hillsong Conference together with other church members and grow together spiritually. Truthfully I am very blessed to have known her in my life. She will always be someone that i look up to.

It is sad to see her leave but at the same time i also wish her the very best in Indonesia or wherever she goes. I really hope that doors of opportunities will be opened for her family and that God will bring them to another level, which i  know He will.

I will miss her so much.


Orange girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)