Favored (promotion and prophecy)

I think i have shared so many times about promotion at work. All i can say is I am trully favored by God especially in career wise. Today i finally receive permanent position at workplace. Praise God!

As you remember this was my journey since started working at royal childrens.
Specimen reception - started with 1 year then got extension for 3 months  twice. Then promoted to
Medical scientist - started with 1 year contract which is due end of March by the way and it was supposedly to be extended yearly as well.

All this while i never worry about my work even i know my contract is up soon but i just go with whats in front of me and just give my best . I know there are so many others in my workplace who keep on worrying about their positions but i know my confidence and future is in the Lord. A few days ago, my manager actually came to me and mentioned that he wanted to ask for my extension before i go holiday. He wanted to put me to permanent but the system didnt allow him to do that. He didnt stop there but contacted the HR department and asked why. So it was being investigated for a few days. And then today i got email with the offer for permanent position. Everything just happened so fast that i didnt even realise it (cos right now i have so many things that im stressing).

Later i found out from my colleague that the position that im in , the girl who i replaced before , she couldnt get permanent position because HR only gave 6 months extension and that was part of the reason why she left. And there was also a few occasion where managers went and ask for permanent position and came back empty handed. She told me i am very lucky.. again.. i dont believe in luck.. i believe in my God and straight away i know it is His favor that this can happen cos who else can do such thing?

Iam not particularly close to God right now fyi but He still pour His favor on me. If God has chosen you, it is a privilege. We cant earn God's favor.. it is not about us but all about Him.

Thank you God that You pour Your favor on me despite of who i am.

On the side story...
I got a prophecy last week when i was at prayer tower.
I still cant make sense of whats its about .. but i just want to share this who knows i can look back and say.. ahh.. now i know why.. lol

Psalm 126:1-6 NIV

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
Restore our fortunes,  Lord , like streams in the Negev.
Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.
Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.

All glory to God
Orange girl ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)