24th Birthday

Words cannot express how blessed I am up to this day
Things have changed...
Last year ..
i didnt have a mortgage
I didnt have my own room
I was not a bible study group leader
I was not a cell group leader
I didnt have a car
I was not this fat

Haha.. still there are many others that was not there last year
I am trully humbled by God's amazing plan in my life
He trully gives me the desire of my heart beyond my expectation
He trully gives what I needed and beyond
He sustains me through this ups and downs
Yes.. i am very blessed indeed

It is a little bit weird to hear people wishing me happy birthday, bcos im so used to wishing that to others, yet I am very thankful to my friends who actually remember my birthday (without looking at facebook calendar of cos) haha..

Yes.. another blessing.. that is to have many many true friends. Not just bcos they remember my birthday but also bcos they were there when I needed them, to share my sadness and happiness

I pray that in this birthday of mine...

God will bless u all much more than what you guys have invested on me

Thank you

You guys meant so much to me

God bless

Orange Girl

Comments

  1. Happy bday sis! One more blessing coming up soon enough hahah!

    (pretty sure you'll know who this is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, lucu abis yang not this fat -_-

    Have a blessed year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord