Facing persecution

Yesterday was a hard day for me

Reason behind is I had to face insult from my fellow worker

this worker keeps on triggering anger in me and I have to restraint my anger so many times
she would say something like:
So your sister is also a Christian?
And i say : yes
She : you are so bad.  How can you do that? ( she was saying this as if im forcing my sister to believe in the same faith)
me : i didnt force her (up to this point my steam was already at the top of my head and i almost exploded. I had to look away and did sth else for not getting angry)
She : you must have been brain washed
Me : i wouldnt call that brain washed.

She did apoligize for using harsh words. but she was saying it half heartedly and laughing so it really pissed me off

I tried to avoid her for the whole day cos the words just pierced my heart.

But the Holy Spirit kept on reminding me to love my neighbour and i was really in agony... like literally, my flesh was asking me to do one thing and my heart was telling me the other

Up till now i could still remember the scene vividly.. which is not right because im supposed to forgive her and bless her

I did pray for her this morning but i still felt that it was half hearted prayer.. sigh.. thats why i need ur prayer and support in this

today God reminded with this verse:
1 peter 3:9-10

Do not repay evil with evil, insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit blessing
And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steafast.

One thing I learn about this , that is a very important lesson is that I must watch my tongue

Our tongue can be very cruel and sharp like a sword and can hurt people. We might not even realise that we had placed wounds in others. That is why God tells us to use our tongue wisely, and say only things that build others up and not tear others down ( u can look up the verse in google if u want).

Keep me in prayer

Glory to God
Orange girl ;)

Comments

  1. Kooqqq aneh bgt dia sheilaa..???
    Biarin aja doa aja, ntr jg dia diem sendiiri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya.. dunno why juga... sensi kali dia haha..

      iya i will persist on praying. Thx ci Wen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)