another birthday posts

I know i have posted how blessed i am this birthday but i think i forgot the most important thing of all

That is the friendship and family i have

I am not born to be a sociable person. In fact it has been my struggle since i came to melbourne. one of the main reasons was language problem which i tried my best by talking in english and improve my indo language. i dont have many friends to begin with... i only have 4 best friends back in school... but this year God really answers my prayer. He bless me so much in this area.
Firstly it is my church friends
1.prayer warriors
tonight, i had 3 of my best mates organised a birthday dinner with me. They brought me to this korean restaurant called Gami. They bought me a customised cake, orange colour!! Haha.. and they bought me a blender (since i just moved house)..we had great night. We talk about anything. this moment is irreplaceable. This moment is unforgetable. This moment is bliss. Thank u girlssssss...
Of cos im also blessed by the rest of the prayer warriors. I know them in depth and they are just like my family members already. I can be myself in front of them. I can tell them anything without worrying that they will spread it. And they will always be there for me.
2. My cell group - oikos - family
I have never felt this close to my oikos before. i dont know whether i have mentioned this before or not, but it has been one of my major struggle to bond with them. But this year, my relationship with them has gone to another level, they seem to open more to me and accept me more too which im very grateful of. In fact, on my birthday night, they came after my dinner to surprise me with a cake. I really appreciate their effort. Thank uuuuuuu.. i love u all

3. My bsf girls
since i have joined this bible study, and through meeting every saturday, i have developed intimate bond with the ladies. They are all wonderful godly ladies. They are deeply rooted in His words and they are prayer warriors. I have learnt a lot from them and I am glad that i can be a part of this leadership team even though at times it may be a little bit hard..

Here are some pictures of these wonderful people that i mentioned. i promise i will upload more :)

love u all

Glory to God
Orange girl ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)