Angels of the Lord

Its so amazing!!

Today i met the "angels" of the Lord. Not literally angels but thru them i was rescued.

I left my keys today in my car and my sister already drove it to the station but i had my car keys and garage keys with me. In my mind i thought i have my gate key and house key. So careless! !

I was doing my homiletics before going out of the house and because of that i was in hurry,  i didnt have much time left to catch the next train. Lol. So i went out from my house, locked the door from inside and then i have to go thru my gate. Then i took out my key from my pocket gladly only in realization that i didnt have my gate key with me. Oh ow.! It was freezing cold this morning and i was trap in my own garden. How silly that was! Haha i felt so embarassed to even think about it.

Then when i was very worried,the builder of my house who was in his car and about to go called out my name and asked me how i am. I told him straight away that I am locked.. U see, he didnt usually come to that area. In fact the last time i saw him was back in april. But today he came with his mate to my area bcos he has sth to fix next door. I dont believe in coincidence btw. Too much coincidence that it just doesnt make sense anymore. So in the end the other guy climbed in and with a screwdriver opened my gate. Thankfully my gate isnt totally locked,( there were 2 locked, the lock was only first degree) so he could opened it with a screwdriver. My builder told me that if the second lock was locked, theres no way he could help me.

I was so thrilled! Haha... GOD already knows whats gonna happened so He prepared everything i needed at that time for me. The builder could have not see me in the garden (deh... The gate was definitely taller than me). Or i could have been late by 2 seconds and the builder would have driven away. Or the gate locked was totally locked that i have no other way but climb the gate which i dont think it is possible in this cold weather! GOD IS SUPER AMAZING. And the lesson that i learnt becomes real.

I was learning about the time when the angels who came to Lot before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah. In fact i was doing that homiletics before i went out of my house. While doing the homiletics i didnt know how it really felt at that time bcos its just a bit surreal. I mean angels came to him, he brought them food and they stayed at his place then the angels commanded him to flee the city. Too good to be true right?
But after i encountered todays incident, i am speechless..

Today i declare... Angels, u r real bro!

Lord, sorry for unbelief and thank You for Your rescue and protection..You are forever my shield, my very great reward and savior!

Love u Jesus

Orange Girl ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord