When it is time to end another chapter

I dislike the fact that i have to share this in my blog because basically history repeats, that is the relationship that i once have, it is time to end it

Ive learnt a lot through this relationship. Learn that disobedience has severe consequences. Learn that to tango, it needs effort from both sides. Learn to be more submissive and understanding instead of hard headed and always think that i am right. Learn to cook gluten free , dairy free and fructose free food. Learnt to not easily give up when facing trouble. Learn how to hear from God and make the right decision.

Yes , in His will this relationship has to end at this point of time in my life. Am i angry? Am i discontent? Am i disappointed?
Yes i was angry at God, thinking why i should go through all this emotion turbulence again when i have built fence around my heart and had a stable life as single. I was discontented because i thought this relationship was going okay yet little do i know that it has cracks here and there. I was disappointed because once again i have to give up on a relationship that i treasure so much...

Yet, i thank God that in His sovereign will this has happened because i know for He works for the good of those who love Him. I have yet to figure out why this has to happen to me but i m trusting Him and i know it is no surprise to God because He is in control. He knew all this before me.
I thank God that i have Him. Honestly i feel that i will be suicidal if i dont have God right now. It is only God who sustains me as well as friends and family that i have. I trully thank Him that im not going thru this alone.
I thank Him for the words He gave me during this time which i wrote on my journal. Those are living words that empowers me and leading me into right direction.. thank you Lord even if i have to go thru the darkest valley i shall not fear for You are with me

One day all this will make sense
One day i will look back and feel even more grateful for this
One day my testimony will help those with similar situation

May God 's name be glorified in this situation

Jeremiah 31:3-4
.. . The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.  I will build you up again, and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt.
Jeremiah 31:3-4 NIV

All glory to God
Orange girl ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)