My Dream ^^

I have been thinking a lot lately. Heaps of things went into my mind, starting from relationship, future, passion and my dream. I have come into few conclusions :

1. life isnt all about relationship. It's not only about finding a partner, get married, bear children, old and died. It's got more than that.
2. I have planned what to do for my future (and i hope it's in accordance with God's plan). They are :
- I will work monday to friday, after I finish my work I will go to dance classes, and do home chores.
-Saturday will be a time for me to volunteer. I want to do any kind of volunteering, starting from taking care of old people, teaching refugees or even planting trees.
-if i get the chance, when Im taking my yearly holiday , I want to join missionaries, reaching for the unfortunate people or unreached people. =)
- Sunday, I will give myself a break, probably go out with church friends and catch up with friends.
3. In the future, i would like to open an orphanage, school or home for old people.
4. The money that I earn should not be all for myself, I want to work hard and spare my money for the needy.
5. If I am to find a partner ( and of cos if God allows), he should be a man of God with big dream =)

Well, at least that's my dream that I have on mind, I still havent known where I am going to stay for the rest of my life, but I assure myself that wherever I stay, I should be able to achieve my dream because life in this world is only once and we should save as many people as we can. =)

When Im writing this, Im hoping that when I stray away from my dream, I can look back into this page and motivate myself about the goals that I want to achieve.

Comments

  1. You have big dreams! That is good! I'm sure that He is proud of you! Don't you give up on those dreams because in GOD, a man's dream NEVER DIES!

    In Christ,

    whenrys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)