Random =)

just as the title says, R.A.N.D.O.M, this is what im gonna share, lol cos i just feel like filling up my diary with Mr.Christ. So... anyway,while I was about to have my shower, a thought suddenly came into my mind, which is I should appreciate every single person that appears in my life. when I say every single person, I mean it. When I think about it again, God thinks when He plans, and He plans for us, and His plan is the best, and the people in our life have already been planned as well, which means that they appear in our life for our good, no matter what our circumstances is. Whether maybe some of them hurt us or maybe they are just by-passers. When I think about this, I just realise, how stupid I am to sometimes dislike people, even worse, the people that I dislike are my brothers and sisters in Christ, shouldnt I be grateful that I happen to meet them in this life? A storm will eventually recede, same as our problems, so why sometimes we are so dumb or fool that we put our problems more important than building good relationships with people in our life? When I think about this, there's peace in my heart, and I know, It is God who wants me to understand this, so I thought, why not I share it here?

Another random thing, just when few days ago I was so disappointed and angry with my brothers and sisters in Christ, I happened to chat with my friend (who is a man of God, whom I have been talking about since I started my blog). He told me that I should forgive, and me myself know that I should cos of the "seventy times seven" reminder, but somehow it just feels so hard to let it happen, and he teaches me one way : to declare that we have forgiven them to God. well, I did that the moment he told me, and it works! it's silly when I think about it,but suddenly I can feel that my disappointment and anger is carried away, and God gave me the peace. At that moment too, I dont even think about the scar in my heart anymore, and I totally let go of it. Maybe if you have similar problem as me, and you find it hard to forgive someone, do the same, and see how Holy Spirit works to help you =)

The third so random thing is : when I have decided to forget someone, as in to let go of the person, and trying hard not to put so much hope, the person's name came out on the novel that I read, at the same time, when I was about to text my friend to tell her about this, I received an email with the person's name on it (although it's just a notification), oh well... what a day, I guess it may be the devil who tries to tempt me , but I tell myself, nothing is impossible for God, and I know that when I seek His kingdom first, God will give me everything that I need, and this is what I need to do =)


Enough of the random thoughts, next time I will update something more "useful" I guess, haha ^v^

All glory to God,
Orange Girl ^^v

P.S : another random thing : I sprained my ankle since forever and the effect just came out today, lol. I have a bad flu, headache, and what's even worse is I havent been doing my assignment @.@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)