A total surrender

I am extremely sad at the moment, so sad. I just received my mid term test result for one of my subjects and I failed it and it's 35%. I feel so dumb, I feel so hopeless and disappointed in myself. I cant even think properly, whether it's me who didnt study enough or some other reason. Whatever reason it is, Im just sad, I cant believe I could fail my test. I failed once earlier on 1 of my music reports, and now this. Gosh.. It's draining me.. Im emotionally drained. I feel that I disappoint my parents so much, they must have put so much hope on me and yet I disappoint them in this way. I feel so ashamed.

God, I surrender to You, Lord. Help me to believe that everything happens for the good. Help me to see what's Your plan ahead of me cos im starting to feel tired. Im starting to feel helpless. I need to drink from the water of life that You can give, Father. Help me to depend on You and work harder on my assignments.

Comments

  1. Take it easy Orange Girl heheheeeee

    Remember, "our greatest glory is NOT in never failing, but in rising every time we fall"

    Keep fighting !!!
    God Bless ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord