Hello 2014

Happy New Year to you all ! Happy New Year Jesus !

I thought I would post a random post on this new year just so i have one entry for this new year  LOL

Am I excited for 2014? I havent thought much about it but after pondering it for a while, yes I am. Why? Because the best is yet to come. 2013 was not my best year certainly and I am still contemplating what can I obtain from that year apart from all the new roles that I got.

I am excited as to what God has for me in this year just as He has promised that He had come so that we all may have life in abundance. What about u?

One thing I want to learn this year : to be able to say "Jehovahnissi"

Glory to Him
Orange Girl :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord