Calming my heart

I want to thank God because He reminds me about the woman in proverbs 31.

30 minutes ago, I was so in distress. I am struggling on applying for permanent residency as I am going to graduate soon, so I search through the websites. there are so many things that I do not understand. I started to panicked and I dunno what to do. Then at the same time, "he" called me. I told him that I was under stress, then he shared a little bit about the sermon he listened to this morning. We just talked for 5 minutes and he said that he has to do his stuff. At that time, I was still stressing and need talk to someone, so I asked him to talk to me, but he wouldnt. I feel so angry, this time I just asked him as a friend, not expecting something, but he refused me while he could do other stuff during his spare time and not talking to me. I just feel that I am not being respected even as a friend. He has changed , he used to be able to talk to me whenever I need him, but now everything is different.

I have tried to block my tears from pouring, but I still cried, I just broke my promise. Then I remembered about my blog, about what I have written on my commitment and God's promises. I read again what I have written, and I amazed at how my own stories calm me. I thank God that He allowed things happen in my life that when I have problem like this, I am able to reflect back and obtain encouragement. I thank Him that He encourages me to write a blog so that now when I am stress, I can read them again and be encouraged. Maybe now I am still hurt, but I know  "everything happens for the good of us". I know that when this happens, He is providing something big for me. the bigger my challenge is, the bigger God's plan for me is.
I know that God is in the process of making me to be the woman in Proverbs 31, and I want to be a woman of God, as what has been described in Proverbs 31.

I thank God again that He again lifts me up when I am down. now I understand that when I am stress, the first person that I go to shouldnt be someone else but Father in heaven because He loves us more than anyone else in the world and He longs for us to come to Him in the first instant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)