An instant answer from God

Do you guys believe that our God is an awesome God? I do. Guess what, I experienced Him once again last night.
I was so sad, extremely sad cos I quarreled with him again, I just feel like why is it so hard to talk to him as a friend? as a brother in Christ? everytime I talked to him after we broke up, we always ended up with fights. I am so tired of it, till I told him that I want him to stop contacting me, including calls, email or sms. I just wanna forget about him (I even convince myself that he has died in order for me to stop wanting to get back to him).
so.. yesterday night, again, I cried alone in my room. My heart ached so much that I screamed for help to God. Deep in my heart I can feel that God is sad for me too. Then suddenly I felt the urge of reading people's testimony about Christ. I just searched through google and type "testimony Christ". I clicked on the first website that came out on the list. I read through the titles and subtitles ( I searched from my ipod touch btw) and then I wanted to click on 1 of them but accidentally clicked on the other one which I had no intention to read. I read through it, it was about a girl who also had the same problem as me. she broke up with her boyfriend and everything seems to fall apart. then when she prayed to God, God told her that the reason why He allowed the girl to break up with her boyfriend was because the girl did not put God in the first place but her boyfriend. It strucked me so much, I just realise, in this case, I was facing the same thing too although I kept on convincing myself that I put God first, but in the reality, when I woke up every morning, he is the first one whom i contacted although most of the time he hasnt waken up.

I realised how I have idolised our relationship and that's why God was not very happy with this and He allowed this to happen. however, cos God loves me so much, He doesnt left me alone. I continued reading to the next title in the website and found this :

http://truthsaves.org/testimony/carmens-testimony.pdf


I can tell you, the story that the girl shared in the above link was 80% similar to mine. I just amazed at how God can use other people's story who is so so so similar to mine to tell me what exactly His plan for me is (by the way, if you are curious about what character I have or how my family is like , read the above link, it shows almost exactly of how my condition is , except the girl is married and already has children, lol. and by the way, it's 26 pages, so please make sure u have spare time when u read it, cos it is really good). I got the revelation from the testimonies that was shared.
1 is that God tells me that I need not worry about my partner, cos He has prepared someone for me (amen).
2 is that God again urges me to share the gospel to my family (which I havent been doing cos I have been so overwhelmed with the problems that I am facing)
3 is that God loves me so much that when I have problems, the first one tht I should seek is Him. who says that God doesnt answer instantly? God has shown to me that He is always full of suprises and capable of doing everything, including answering my prayer instantly.

Lord.. again u have lifted me up when I am down, when I am sad and broken. Thank you for Your love and thank you that today I can share Your love in this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)

Learning to trust the Lord