Lead a healthy and happy life

I know it sounds so 'old', be healthy and u'll be happy, but I trust it. and guess what, I am health concious more than ever, not because I want to look pretty or I want to look good but simply I want to take care of this body of mine, that is the temple of God, where the Holy Spirit dwell in it. God has given me this body, which also means that 1 day He will ask me, "what have you done with the body that I gave you?", well, I want by the time I can tell Him " Father, you know what, I eat healthy food, I exercise, I use this body to glorify your name", rather than regretting and say " I m sorry God, because of my temptation to eat ROAST PORK, and I ended up becoming sluggish, not able to do anything for you". See what I mean, It makes a BIG difference.

And when I say PORK, I dun simply say any meat that I want, God actually make a list of food that is recommended and not recommended, which you can find in LEVETICUS 11 : 1-47. I can remember the details but basically to keep it simple, PORK isnt good, lobster,catfish, crab, calamari, they arent good. well, just think about it, what do they it? They eat waste, they eat stuff that is not nutritious at all, so what do you think they can do to our body?

And when I look at people around me, there are more and more obese people, there are those who suffer from high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack and many more. I dont wanna end up like them, so what I can do now is to prevent it.

I start to exercise after a long time, and I felt that after I exercise, I just feel more happy (well, it's scientifically proven that exercise releases adrenalin hormone and endorphin, which can make u feel happy or peace), so I guess, instead of stressing my life, why not take a break and find out a good solution to release it?

So many things have been happening for the past 2 weeks, that's why I havent been updating my blog. One of them is I am reconsidering my relationship with him. I dunno whether this is the right step to take or not, I have been praying about it. I try my best not to idolise this relationship although I have to admit that sometimes I do. I pray hard to God that I can make a wise decision. AT THE SAME TIME, I have a piles of assignments that I have to finish up by the end of this week. omg, omg, omg, I have 45% report, 25% presentation, 25% test. Honestly, if I can get good marks, it's all because of His grace and goodness. Me alone is for sure not able to do it, cos I even barely pass. I can even concentrate well when I study, how can I get good marks?

well, I'll be updating my blog more regularly, I guess 1 of the reasons why I havent been updating is also because I have been too busy with my own things and I kinda neglect God. I know I should change, and I promise myself that I will. Keep praying for me please.... =)

Gbu all.

P.S : Check the verse that I just mentioned, it will be very interesting to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BSF Homiletics

Learning to trust the Lord

Faithfully (lyrics by Eric and Leslie Ludy)